1 ) A bad start makes a awful ending.
2 . A negative corn assurance is better than an excellent lawsuit.
3. A negative workman quarrels with his tools.
5. A bargain can be described as bargain.
5. A beggar cannot be broke.
6. A parrot in the side is worth two in the rose bush.
7. A parrot may be well-known by its song.
8. A black chicken lays a white egg.
on the lookout for. A sightless leader from the blind.
10. A blind gentleman would be delighted to see.
11. A broken camaraderie may be soldered, but will hardly ever be audio. 12. An encumbrance of one's own choice is certainly not felt.
13. A burnt child dreads the fire.
18. A cat in gloves attracts no rats.
12-15. A city that parleys is half become.
of sixteen. A municipal denial is superior to a impolite grant.
17. A clean fast is better than a dirty breakfast.
18. A clean hands wants zero washing.
19. An obvious conscience laughters at bogus accusations.
20. A detailed mouth catches no flies.
twenty one. A dick is valiant on his own dunghill.
22. A broken bell cannot sound very well.
3. A creaking door weighs long about its knobs.
twenty four. A curst cow features short sides.
twenty-five. A danger foreseen is 1 / 2 avoided.
26. A drop inside the bucket.
27. A drowning gentleman will capture at a straw.
28. A reasonable face may well hide a foul cardiovascular.
twenty nine. A problem confessed is usually half redressed.
35. A inadequacy.
thirty-one. A deceive always rushes to the connaissance.
32. A deceive and his cash are soon parted.
33. A fool in forty is known as a fool without a doubt.
thirty four. A fool may request more inquiries in an hour than a wise man may answer in seven years. 35. A fool may throw a stone right into a well which will a hundred wise men are unable to pull out. thirty eight. A fool's tongue works before his wit.
37. A forced closeness deserves no thanks.
38. A foul morn may turn into a fair time.
39. A sibel is certainly not taken 2 times in the same snare.
40. A friend in need is a friend without a doubt.
43. A friend is never known till needed.
42. A friend to all is known as a friend to none.
43. A friend's look down upon is better than a foe's laugh.
44. A good anvil does not dread the sludge hammer.
forty five. A good commencing is fifty percent...